Uganda Construction Company
For many years, INOVA LTD. has been a leader in property development, construction and renovations in Uganda. In recent times, the construction company has grown and widened its scope of works to include a fully mechanised aluminium fabrication factory and expanded its steel fabrication services.
We at INOVA LTD. are extremely proud of our high standards of construction and finishing which are now often quoted as a benchmark for others in the construction industry to emulate. We pride ourselves on the quality of our in-house steel and aluminium fabrication and include the highest quality roof structures, grills, railings, aluminium windows and doors, curtain walling and ACP cladding.
On occasion, we also undertake projects as sub-contractors for some of the larger construction companies in Uganda. Fully equipped with cutting edge equipment and experienced staff, we are able to undertake both large and small construction projects without compromising on the highest standards of construction and finishing.
As well as the constant maintenance of our exacting standards of workmanship and accepted ‘good practice’, our dedication to providing excellent customer care and project management mean that we can give projects that special INOVA LTD. touch. This allows us to confidently undertake any project; large or small, delivering on time and with personalised care and attention.
Some of our key projects include;
- The construction of Acacia Courts, a multi-storied block of apartments located at plot 4A Acacia Avenue, Kololo with a fully equipped gym and a swimming pool
- the construction of the Bata Uganda Retail Store at 5th Street, Industrial Area, Kampala which was completed in a record time of six weeks
- the construction of a new switching centre for MTN
- several interior fit outs for shops and offices including Google and Mr. Price
- numerous projects were also undertaken for the International School of Uganda.